[LRflex] Re: FS: Novoflex Bellows for the R - Xmas clearance - PS2

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 07:57:48 -0800

Excellent shots.  Now I  know all is not lost, though at a price.  I had
another thought, in that I could also mount my 50 in reverse to the front
end of the bellows just like I normally do, or, as you say, enlarging
lenses, as I have also done in the past.  I have all the hardware for that
already.

Aram