[LRflex] Re: FS: Novoflex Bellows for the R - Reverse

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 17:07:25 +0100

Well thank you ;-)
Reverse ? You mean maybee like this :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vermazeren/2757746020/in/set-72157623341419230/
(NOT mine, Harres is a Flickr-friend, if such a person exists, he takes nice
pictures of little things)
I already had a lot of fun with that bellows, and the possibilities are BIG
! Cheap MF lenses or enlargers or not so cheap Leica lenses, you name it !
I only wish i had more time to play with them :-(
greetings, Axel