[LRFlex] FS: Fine prints

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:32:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  The ones made with
Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

New stuff: a few photographs are now available as pigment ink prints on 100%
cotton rag paper.  These are expected to last for at least 100 years under
normal display conditions without noticable fading.  See
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/E1200.html for more info (caution: includes
photos made with off-topic equipment).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento