[LRFlex] FS: APO extender conversions, fine prints

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:10:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

You've seen them and admired them on your computer's monitor, now you can order
a print of your own: fine prints of my photographs, see the selection at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html (CAUTION: some photos made with
off-topic equipment).

Lens mount conversions for non-ROM APO-Extenders: don't you wish you could use
your APO-Extender on your Leicaflex SL?  For US$50 I'll replace the camera-end
flange so that you can.  Here's what happens: I remove the R-only flange from
your APO-Extender and replace it with a gently-used Leicaflex-compatible
flange, returning the original parts to you along with your modified extender.
With R3 or newer bodies the modified extender works exactly as it did before
and it now can be used on any Leicaflex body as well, with stop-down metering
on the SL and SL2.  Satisfaction guaranteed.  Return shipping within North
America is included, other continents cost extra.  Limited parts supply, e-mail
for availability: doug at wildlightphoto dot com

FS: parts for Leica reflex cameras.  See
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com