[LRflex] Re: FS: 2009 calendar, wildlight book, fine prints

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:21:33 -0400

wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
FS: my 2009 calendar is now available for pre-orders.  See the photos in the
calendar at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CALENDAR PLEASE TELL ME ASAP SO I CAN ORDER ENOUGH

Doug,
  I would like to pre-order one calendar.
I would like all the gory tech details when it's convenient.
Thanks,

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein