[LRflex] FFS: Photography course on DVD

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 22:01:54 -0700

As many of you know, I have been teaching photography for some years,
both in Canada and the USA. At the request of both my students and
many of my Wildlife Print customers, I have turned my introductory
photo course, "The Elements of Photography", into 2 DVDs, running
almost 4 hours and illustrated with nearly 600 photographs. This is
an expanded version of the course I first unleashed on the world, last July.

While this is an introductory course, I'm told "even advanced
shooters can learn a lot from this - or be reminded of what they've forgotten".

Details are here: http://tinyurl.com/ygvfhn4

Available in both NTSC (Canada & USA) and PAL (Europe, Australia,
etc.)formats.

The price includes postage, anywhere. I accept Visa & Mastercard,
direct, or through PayPal. Part of the proceeds from each sale goes
to a local charity... the Wellness, Health & Youth society or WHY.

If you are interested in this 2 DVD set, either for yourself, or as a
gift for a budding photographer you know, please email me OFF list,
at dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Should you have any questions, again, please
email me, off list, but please, don't expect a prompt reply, as we'll
be out of email range until next Wednesday morning.

Thanks for reading.

David.

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada