[LRflex] Re: Elmarit-R 28mm Discontinued?

  • From: mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:49:41 -0700

peter, how do you focus the 28 on E1? i have both the e1 and the 28
rom but never tried them together

 i just got a split focusing screen for the nikon d200 and i am
testing it now. if it works, it should be a good candidate for the new
zeiss lenses

On 4/26/06, Peter.Quick@xxxxxxxxxxxx <Peter.Quick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Peter, what is so special about the 28mm and the E1, why not the 7-14,
> >it is a wonderful lens?
> Mehrdad,
> I agree, it's a fantastic piece of glass, but different strokes for
> different folks. I don't like zooms very much, although the Zuiko lure is
> strong. I'm going to check out the 14-54 soon.
>
> The 28 on the E1 is an easy traveller.
> 28mm weighs 435g, is 48mm long, 67mm diameter.
> 7-14 weighs 780g, is 119mm long, 86mm diameter.
>
> Regards,
> PJQ
>

> This is an email from Corrs Chambers Westgarth or Corrs Support Services =
Pty Ltd.  The email and any attachments may be confidential, legally privil=
eged and/or subject to copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient, y=
ou must not disclose or use the information contained in this e-mail.  If y=
ou have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and dele=
te the email and all copies.  We do not guarantee that this email and any a=
ttachments are free from virus or other errors.  We will not be responsible=
 for loss or damage resulting (either directly or indirectly) from any such=
 virus or error. We will only be responsible for a change to a document if =
we made the change.  The content of and opinions expressed in non-business =
emails are not necessarily ours.
> If this is a commercial electronic message within the meaning of the Spam=
 Act, you may indicate that you do not wish to receive any further commerci=
al electronic messages from us by sending an email to mailto:privacy@corrs.=
com.au