[LRflex] Re: Dog of a lens?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:54:17 -0700

Dave Simms wrote:

>It would be interesting if you posted side-by-side comparison photos
>taken with the Telyt 400mm vs this mirror lens. Of course, for
>full-frame users it might be somewhat misleading because the edges
>will be cropped.

Hi Dave!

I'll do that... but only after I can get a good, bright-day shot...
as that will give, I think, a fair comparison with the Telyt.

You are, of course, correct that it will not show the edge flaws of
either, but it might still be interesting.

We'll be travelling from the 4th to 17th May, inclusive, so it may be
a short while, after that, before it happens.

Cheers!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada

Wildlife & Sports: www.furnfeather.net