[LRFlex] Re: Digi-Modul-R delay...

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:32:56 -0800

Stasys said:

David- that is true- I'll have to shoot film a little longer- which is fine!

Hi Stasys!

In Doug Herr's report on the digi-mod, he said that he was told that if you swapped it for the film back, twice a week, in a couple of years you'd need to replace it. Do you know why? Does anyone?

I rather like the idea of a digi-back, and while I wouldn't change it twice a week, I certainly would change it! And that potential problem bothers me!

Thanks.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm