[LRflex] Re: DMR support

  • From: charlie chan <topoxforddoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:21:59 +0100

Elliot,

I'm not an expert on Aperture. I gather there is a workaround, but I
don't know the details. I bought Lightroom on release having used the
public betas for about 6 months. To be honest I hardly eveer open
Photoshop proper now. You might find some more info on the Leica
Users Forum here

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/digital-forum/19580-
lightroom-aperature.html

Best wishes,