[LRflex] Re: DMR purchase (Private Mail)

Hi David,

Thanks for the sugestion about Joseph.  I've bought some M6 stuff from him
before.  Vistex wants $6800 Cdn for the DMR but Leica USA is giving a $1K
USD rebate now so buying from Vistek is just a lttle more than buying
overseas

I woudl really appreciate a copy of your review.  I'm not a LHSA member, I
probably should be given the amount of stuff I have that says Leica/Leitz
on it.

Jonathan