[LRflex] Re: DMR battery/charger (Redux)

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:08:11 -0700

Jonathan asked:

 >I am very close to buying an R9/DMR.  The dealer (vistek) is suggesting
 >that I buy the Quick Charger Modul with the DMR.  Is this a different
 >charger than the one that comes with the DMR?\

Hi again, Jonathan!

I just peaked at the Vistek web-site.  The Quick Charger they sell
for $199 is the one that came with my DMR.  It should come with one
from them, too!

Are they "playing games" and trying to sell you a DMR without a
charger?  If so, not good!

I do agree with Mehrdad, though... you DO need a second battery!

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm