[LRflex] Re: China Tee Club Exhibit

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:12:02 +0200

Congratulations Howard.
I hope your exhibition will turn out to be a success.
I guess it must be a thrilling experience for you.

Let us know which pictures you have selected if any are on the LUG, would you?
Congrats again.
Phil...x

Howard Cummer wrote:

Dear Flexers,
It has taken me 64 years to get to this stage but I have finally mounted my first public show of photographs. The pictures will be hung October 20 at the China Tee Club and here is the notice.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/China+Tee+Club/China +Tee+Club.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/243eyp

The China Tee Club is located on the first floor of the Pedder Building, above Shanghai Tang's
on Pedder Street in Central, if any one wants to drop in to have a look.

Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong )