[LRflex] Re: Champagne....

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:12:17 +0200

Hello David, all

Yes, there is a kind of haze.
I have tried to use Sikypix and play with its parameters, better:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Champagne/_1020969_dev2.jpg

The least I say, it is not really obvious!

I admire you for the good results, it must take long days in front of the
screen :(

About the wine: indeed, the pctures shows you where the few cases available
during your venue are from :)

And, when you come for the photokina 2008, I'll make sure a few more are
stored: it not every year we celebrate the R10, aren't we?

Yep, all lines are not straight, not from the wine drank but merely out of a
smal&dim view finder. Or because I had not the concentration required!

Cheers.---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:02:48 -0700To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex] Re: Champagne....Xavier showed:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Champagne/_1020978_dev.jpghttp://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Champagne/_1020969_dev.jpg
 There are others shots for you to discover in:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Champagne/Good Mornin', Xavier!The shots look
lovely, as does the town ... though there seems to be a lot of haze in many of
the shots.Is the village from which you obtained the magnificent bubbly we
shared a year ago?  If yes, perhaps you'd imbibed a wee bit much, before taking
1020985_dev.jpg!  I note the building has a distinct list to starboard!   ;-)
Also, the satellite TV dish looks a wee bit out of place, in such a pastoral
scene!I think 1020970_dev.jpg is my favourite of the bunch.  Lovely colours.
:-)
I'm rather happy to have discovered in SilkyPix a "film" which emphasize the
"marron-browns". With the autumn season, these colors are scattered in the
landscape and the Digilux3 + lens is doing rather nicely.Glad you are enjoying
SilkyPix.  I still think it's the best "developer" around, and was pleased to
find that Rose's Pentax K10D came with it!Cheers!