[LRflex] Re: Cars: Old and new

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:25:36 +0200

Xavier,
Douglas bought a Polo - I only own  a C5 now LoL.
I traded the Käfer 25 years ago for the radio on my Audi ...
Phil...x

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Phil,
Finally, you have gore for the Polo VW car? A good looking, good choice car. better than the Renault Kangoo you were after :) Cheers.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more! <http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE>