[LRFlex] Re: Cape Ann

  • From: Kevin Mayo <mayokevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:24:42 -0800 (PST)

We are predicted to have the same 4 to 8 inches. When I stepped out of the
office at 6PM it was a blizzard. I remember when I was a kid having a blizzard
on Easter this is getting close to it again.
Kevin

Jim Hemenway <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder when this particular winter will end, Kevin.

We're forecasted for another 4-8 inches tonight but I think that you're
getting it right now... at 4:40 PM

Jim