[LRFlex] Re: Cape Ann

  • From: Jim Hemenway <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:41:14 -0500

Hi John:

I'm not much of a people shooter anyway, except for friends.

But... it was remarkably empty of folks. NO ONE at either of the lighthouse localities, and I could hear some hammering, but couldn't see anyone at Lane's Cove.

The boat yard in Essex wasn't active because the staff were off somewhere giving a small boat workshop.

Even though it was sometimes sunny, it was what we call a RAW day and people were staying inside.

Jim

M7 wrote:
Jim,

Those are very nice photos. One sensation I got was "where are the people?" Was it really that quiet on location?

John Gong

On Mar 21, 2005, at 7:47 AM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

North of Boston

http://www.hemenway.com/CapeAnn/

isDS with various lenses

The R8 shots go to the lab today.