[LRflex] Re: Canyon de Chelly area...2 images

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:54:08 -0700

On Jun 23, 2007, at 1:48 PM, David Young wrote:

>   Steve Barbour  wrote:
>
>> this was my first workshop...
>
> Three questions (possibly two)...
>
> [1] Who led the workshop?

LeRoy DeJolie... for the one I did...

his book here...

http://tinyurl.com/2h7fv2

> [2] If you don't mind... what did it cost ?

link here...

http://www.friendsofazhighways.com/calendar.htm

> [3] and most of all... do you consider it money well spent?

It was fun,  different and I loved it.... the members were from all
over.... great people...included two French well published pro
photographers...

their web site here...

http://www.klein-hubert-photo.com/

> By this last one, I do not mean "did you get good shots" ... this we
> know. But rather, did you learn enough new, to justify the time and
> expense?

it was worth it... not just for what I learned, but for the immense
fun I had....

Steve