[LRflex] Re: Canyon de Chelly area...2 images

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:20:55 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

> > What??? No M8, yet??? ;-)
>
>I have had one for about 6-7 months...

That's what I thought... so what's with the M7?  You LIKE paying for film? ;-)

On a serious note, where there's lots of light, I still prefer
film... it has a detail, even when scanned (@ 4000 dpi) that my
digitals cannot match.  And you certainly had lots of light!

Though as Doug points out, in low light (high ISO) situations, digi
does better.   And because, like Doug, I do a lot of slow lens/deep
shade stuff, I'll likely never go back to film.

Film or digi, you're still one helluva shooter.

Thanks for sharing.