[LRFlex] Buying Panasonic from US or EastAsia, need your help

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:10:44 +0000

Hello to All

Please accept the apologies for the following, it's off topic.

I cannot find a dual line home phone in France. I could buy two phones but prefer another solution...

On http://www.panasonic.com, there is at least two offers of dual line cordless phone with answering machine.

The idea is to find someone in US/canada or EastAsia who can buy and ship to France. I'll issue a bank draft to cover the whole.
In US, the problem is the voltage of the adapter but it could be worked around.

There are some offers from the auction site but cannot trust them too much.

I know we have on this list some Photo dealers, may be they could direct to a colleague dealing phones.

Please contact me off line . Regards.