[LRflex] Re: Billboards - Take Two

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:52:54 -0700

> Different approach, and pretty nice.  But, how about after the sun has
> set and maybe some lights are on in the town so you can see it, or maybe
> the sunrise so the town is lit by the sun instead of being lost in the
> shadows.

Hi Aram!  I might try the sunrise, idea... but it as the setting sun that
illuminated the bench in such a nice way.  The shots taken just minutes later
did not have this "look".

And the shots taken at the end of dusk, as the town lights came on, lack any
real definition.  Just a band of lights, across a barely discernible lake, with
a bench lost in the shadows.  Scratch that idea!

Thanks for your comments.  They all help.

David.