[LRflex] Attention: All members (please read!)

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:49:10 -0700

At 26/04/2006, you wrote:

>I went to the web site, put in my subscribed email address, selected
>UNSUBSCRIBE, clicked on "Go", and then I get a "FORBIDDEN, you do not
>have permission to access this page." message, or something similar to
>that. So, how do I get UNsubscribed?

Attention: All Members.

Jerry Van Brimmer wrote the above, and is understandably concerned.

For those who are making use of the web page, please know that it is
all working just fine.  Jerry is unsubscribed.  However, he (and you)
would normally be directed to a second page which advises that a
confirmation email *may* come, and if it does, just reply to it.

However, the pages are spread across two ISP, as is much of my web
site.   Due to problems with the secondary ISP, pages on their site
are no longer available, hence the "forbidden" notice.

I am working with a new secondary ISP (who, incidentally offers 10x
the web space and twice the traffic all at half the cost.  My early
May, all the pages should be moved to this new ISP (50megs.com) and
all will be serene.

In the meantime, if you get a "forbidden" notice, panic not.. the
site has not failed, and you will be put "on Vacation", or to Digest
Mode, or whatever you asked for.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www3.telus.net/~telyt

Limited Edition Prints at:
        http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm