[LRflex] Re: Attention: All list members...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thank You David for your prompt and active attention to the Ludicrous Posting
you acted upon. I suspect Ed is correct about the 'poster' being a random type
trouble maker.
Good Riddance to their machinations!

Richard W

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.
~•~
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" Wayne Gretzky
~•~
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?
~•~
It's okay to be stupid. Just don't be gung-ho about it.