[LRflex] Aërial photography

  • From: "Jeffrey L. T. Gluck" <jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:46:25 -0500

Charlie,

As a small airplane owner, have you done any aërial photography with the
Leicas? I'm asking because I have a client who has his license and has
offered to take me up. A cousin of mine some years ago offered to take
me in his plane, but he had such a reputation for recklessness, I never
accepted the offer. The client I have is super conscientious, so I would
be comfortable flying with him.

Jeff Gluck