[LRflex] Apologies to Doug.

Doug wrote:

>small correction: it's www.wildlightphoto.com

My apologies, Doug!  I know better.  :-(

> > Doug:  Will you be so kind as to email Jose, privately, with your
> > site address and a password.  Thanks.
>
>gladly

thanks.

> > Curiously, one of the very few lenses which
> > Leica maintain cannot be retrofitted with a ROM is the 80~200/4
> > Vario. Yet, one of our members, Doug Herr, did it himself!
>
>IIRC Leica said it couldn't be retrofitted with Leicaflex metering cams;
>this is the conversion I did

OK ... so I'm dyslexic!  Nothing new there! ;-)

Either way, I asked Steven Lee (Leica's new head honcho) how it is
that you were able to make the conversion and his service department can't.

All I got, for an answer, was a grunt!  ;-)

Cheers!

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA