[LRflex] Re: Anyone using Angenieux converted to N... over here?

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:23:42 -0800

hit the wrong button and sent the message a bit too soon.   Darn.

As I was saying,  the 35-70 is outstanding.  I have compared it to many
other lenses from Canon, and now from Nikon and it is their equal or most
likely better.  Low distortion, sharp, contrasty, colorful images on a
digital camera as well as film.  And the 50 Cron is also an amazing lens at
two stops faster.  If you can get along with a fixed FL of 50, then by all
means get that, as the two stops is nice to focus with on a modern digital
or an older film.  If you want more versatility as far as FL is concerned,
don't hesitate to get the 35-70/4.

Aram