[LRflex] Re: Angenieux D40

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:23:53 -0500

 Axel Collier wrote: Hi here is a better view of my dog (her name is Zina)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44847726@N08/4237919134/[1] It is a border
collie, but without pedigree (her parents were not 100% border), she is
smaller than a normal border but she has the spirit. We found her the day
before christmas 2008 in an asylum for dogs, where she was abandonded
becauseshe was "to active". It was my good deed for 2009 to take her home
with me ;-) Alex,
   That was a good deed well done, she seems very happy,
and her activity seems to be no issue! :-)
BTW, that image was tagged 180mm, was that the f/3.4 APO Telyt,
or also the Angenieux?
Cheers,
result is worth | |/ `o one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun 0
N4003M "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.flickr.com/photos/44847726@N08/4237919134/