[LRflex] Re: An Oddball Query - for a good purpose

Good Day Richard, all
In fact, for a soldier, er what about this item:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Leica-Red-Logo-Style-Standard-Bottle-Opener-Keyring-/260772530920?pt=UK_Collectables_Breweriana_SM&hash=item3cb7410ae8#ht_1411wt_948
Leica Beer Bottle opener...
It might prove to be useful, for instance to open the Murree  Beer brewed in
Pakistan near Islamabad
http://www.murreebrewery.com/
FWIW...

Xavier F. BILLE