[LRflex] Re: Adventures with the mighty 400 Telyt

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:07:52 -0500

Doug -

I understand that your diligence and craft don't require the level of
hammy-preening-while-standing-still-for-the-snapper that slow-witted
dilettantes like me need.

I am therefore even more appreciative of your kind pointer to this
place & time.  I'll pass this along to My Wife the Birder.

Bob Palmieri