[LRflex] AW: Leica Glass on the Pana G1

  • From: "pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx" <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:05:21 +0000 (GMT)

HI Howard,

Your pictures of Italy and th Côte d’Azur remind me very much of some of my
favorite places. I do not know
Pitigliano, but it reminds me of San Gimignano where I was last summer, to
coming back via Nice and Cannes. You made
some beautiful pictures. And quite brave to put those heavy long R lenses on
the G1, they must be much heavier than the
body, careful not to break the camera

Here some of my Leica pictures of Italy and France:

http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/245.html?1129017587
http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/151.html?1128195237
http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/168.html?1128201220
http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/452.html?1141000725

My G1 pictures are not yet up on my site, they are all on the 4/3 forum in
various threads: http://forum.getdpi.
com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Cheers
Peter