[LRflex] Re: ART

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica-Reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 13:25:17 +0200 (CEST)

Your work with the 19 is remarkable - it makes me want to see more of those
places

And the portraits are excellent - I'd never have thought of choosing the 60 for
this, yet it works and works well.

Other: have you encountered problems with metering when using the leitax mount
on the canon?

Philippe, still pondering on who's next after the leica R divorce

Envoyé depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

=======================================
Message du : 16/10/2010
De : "Herman Kempers " <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A : "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] ART

Hi group,
One of the things I do a lot is working for artists and galleries. Sometimes a
museum.
If you like you can look at some shots I recently took with the Elmarit 19 on a
5dMk2.

http://www3.hku.nl/~herman/ART/

�I choose to modify the 19 instead of shaving the mirror of the 5d.
The 5d Mk2 is a passer by, the Elmarit 19 definitely is not! Modification of
the 19 mm is not destructive, removing the Leitax adapter and it can easily
mounted again where it belongs.

The first 4 images are made with the 19 at an expo in an old bastion.
I also show a small selection of portraits of young artists, most made with the
60 macro.

best herman