[LRflex] Re: A sad news for Flexers

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:50:33 +0100

Chris - it certainly bodes :-) - but I think we may see it (at least tentatively) as a positive sign.

The original copy says nothing about "tremendously", only that the S2 technology gain will flow into "enabling" the development of a new generation R System.

The way I see it is that this frees up production and development facilities to get the S2 (and, hopefully, the R10) on the road, while cutting down on needless expenditure at the same time.

Cheers
Douglas