[LRflex] Re: A sad news for Flexers

  • From: FLAVIO GORI <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 23:18:00 +0100

i use an R4s since 1984 with 35 curtagon, 60 macro elmarit and 180
apo-telyt. i concur that outfit will outlive me and maybe will get higher
value from now on.i do not think to sell it in any way and, strange enough,
my wife agree... we alll love Leica (she use a leica mini beside a nikon
coolpix)

btw: i have 9 kodachrome 64 asa in the freezer. its time to give it a try!

fg

2009/3/5 wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Michiel Fokkema wrote:
>

> Same for me. I have a R6 and R8 with loads of  lenses. I'm pretty sure
> at least the R6 will outlive me.
>
> JOACHIM KAHATOWSKY wrote:
> > I have a great R4 with a couple of lenses.  As long as they keep
> > producing film, this camera will last longer than I wiil.  I just cannot
> > and will not give it up.
> >

> > Joachim
> <<<<
>
> I recently had DAG CLA my de-panda'ed silver chrome Leicaflex SL.  For
> sensory feedback it's easily my favorite camera.  I have more SL bodies
> than I need now but I'd have a hard time parting with any of them.  As long
> as there's film and either DAG or Sherry Krauter I'll be using a Leica
> reflex, R10 or no.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

FLAVIO GORI
http://www.loscrittoio.it
LoScrittoio.it - Edizioni in Rete

http://flaviogori.googlepages.com/home

Pictures: http://web.mac.com/fgori
               http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/iKlee/

Skype: flaviogori

solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this email in error please send it back to the person that sent it
to you. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email and its associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.