[LRflex] Re: A quiet walk

  • From: Chris L <speleo_karst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----

From: David Franklin <David.Franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:00:50 PM
Subject: [LRflex] Re: A quiet walk

Dear all,

Apologies if not normal forum business but does anyone know anywhere that I
might find a second hand 50mm summilux-R (E60).  Scoured the UK and various
shops in Europe to no avail.

__________________

Hello,

I just joined this forum, so....Hello to everyone!  ;-)

Leica Meister in Hamburg has 6 R Summiluxes currently listed (didn't check to
see if they were E60).
I've used that shop in person several times and can say that their condition
ratings are conservative and that they have been very accomodating when there
was a problem - a definite recommendation.

http://www.meister-camera.com

Chris
(SL, SL2, R4, M6 & a few other things user)