[LRflex] Re: A Spanish inland

Marc,

Lovely clouds and nicely composed.

When I had my first cameras about 60 years ago, my brother and I were enamored
of yellow and red filters that darkened the pictures we made of skies and
clouds in Florida where we lived. We gloried in "black" skies and thought we
were very skilled.

Along with enjoying a wonderful image, your picture brought back many happy
memories.

Thank you.

All the best,

Bill