[LRflex] Re: 3rd CAM

  • From: Rachel <rachelron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:47:34 +0000

wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Rachel wrote:
no ... I should have said ... It's an Elmarit-R 2.8/24mm.

It was advertised as a 3-cam but when I got it the label said 3rd Cam but I decided to keep it as I have three cameras it will fit.

Even a legitimate 3-cam 24 mm Elmarit-R can't be used on the SL because of
mirror clearance problems.  It will fit and work on the SL2.

Doug Herr
Hi Doug .... yes I've read this since but didn't know it when I ordered the lens. Were there not several versions of this lens? Will none of them work with the SL? My lens is one of the E60 varieties.

Rachel