Re: unsubscribe?

  • From: rbeamon1@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:29:20 -0700

Thanks, Bart.

David: There are no issues to complicate your unsubscribing. You
are trying to unsubscribe from the address that is your subscription
address, so the procedure Bart outlined WILL work. Likely, you are
not replying to the first notice sent to you after you initiate the
unsubscribe request. The instructions must be followed to the
letter.

--
Roger