Re: leica USING photographers....

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 16:43:03 -0700

Clive Moss wrote:

Steve Barbour said the following on 5/1/2004 6:05 PM:

a few Leica using photogs....some members of the
LEG, some not....recently updated .....

The LEG is a (relatively functional) family and
these are some of our family members....a small
part of the humanity you are living with, here in
the vapors...

http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers

care to be added, contact me...Steve

... Sure -- this is me taken by my 6 year old grandson. http://www.pbase.com/image/25297800.jpg

Clive...nice...it is not often I have a real Leica pointed at me....Steve
Thanks.