Re: kevin...

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:30:00 -0400

At 03:48 PM 4/22/2007, you wrote:
I revisit a series of photos I took 2 years ago of Kevin...
suffering from a large brain tumor...
He is now recovering well.

I'm so glad you told us that two years later he is recovering well. In the first two photos he looks very sad but the third one makes him look like happy kid with a gleam in his eye. Your hospital photos of kids are so moving and makes us all realize how lucky we are.

Thanks for sharing them.

Tina