Re: have a good weekend...

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:52:47 -0400

Certainly works...kinda like those shots of Picasso on the Mediteranean coast by Robert Capa but back then, it was all dodging and burning. The one I'm referring to has Picasso following his young wife with an umbrella and they're on the beach. I've always marveled how Capa did that...especialling considering that people in the sunlight were not blown out and the beach / water was still clear and beautiful. Anyway, that's what it reminds me of when I see your pic.

Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>