cover image for annual drive

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:51:21 -0700

Mountain View, California's Kannon Do Zendo was originally an offshoot of the practice at San Francisco Zen Center, inspired and encouraged by Shunryu Suzuki-Roshi in the 1960s. The Kannon Do sangha moved into a new meditation center a year ago, and the center was dedicated in March. I photographed the dedication and reception afterwards.

Kannon Do's board chose one of my photographs for the cover of this year's fund-raising invitation:
http://tinyurl.com/yns8dw

Focusing on a small part can be more powerful than trying to show everything.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com