WAS: Prodigal Son returns! NOW.. 80 BD PARTY! :-)

  • From: TED GRANT <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:22:19 -0500

Roger Beamon offered
To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Thanks, Ted, and I hope the merging of the nearly concurrent
> birthday celebrations means that you get double portions of ice
> cream and cake.

Hi Roger,
I thought maybe just reachin the full term of 80 years given the number of
times on assinments I never figured I'd make it to 40? Let alone 80? :-) I
think one could easily use the quote... "Oh the troubles I've seen and
surived!" And it would be quite fitting for double ice cream and cake! ;-) :-)
But giving the ratios of near disasters to survival, it should warrant a couple
of very fine single malts Scotch's. :-)

And now with rumours from the university that I'm about to start a new book on
medical students to compliment the previous medic books I have to stay in good
shape for about another year. So if I'm ever going to need a good single malt I
might as well get them in during the bd party later today! As there wont be
much time during this next year. :-)

Glad to have you back my friend.
cheers,
ted