Tina at the Brentwood Camera Club

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:19:27 -0600

Tina put on an excellent program at the club last night. Fellow LUGers Harvey Arche and Gary Pinkerton were there to hear her talk. Afterwards we all went out for super. It was a great evening.

I made a little gallery of the evening program at:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/tinabcc

In addition to photos of the meeting there are some photos to Tina, Gary Harvey, and even one Tina made of me. She was kind enough to loan me her M8 for the evening and all of these were shot with her body. Amazing thing is that her camera continued to work after she made the photo of me....I think that shows the ruggedness of the Leica M8. LOL

The M8 is a pretty sweet little camera. If I can ever bear to part with 4500 bucks I may get one one day.....

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography