Re: Sam

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:02:01 -0700

Mark Bohrer wrote:

Beautiful pictures of a cute pup.

Thanks, Mark!

He is cute... though sometimes I have a hard time remembering that when he pees all over my hand! ;-)

The metering gave just the right exposure, and you can see that 'Every Hair Sharp' Leica quality.

The out-of-focus background in the first image is perfect - its color shows you're outside, and it really makes the dog 'pop' without distractions.

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to look. :-)

Thanks again!

Cheers

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Pup.htm

Technical: 80~200/4 Vario-Elmar on R8 w/DMR. ISO 800.

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt