Remote Portraiture

  • From: Ric Carter <ricc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:03:07 -0400

I enjoy 30-secopnd portraits--no sittings, fire on short notice. This one is a
little different as it uses off-topic equipment, and the subject was on another
continent.

My daughter Emily in London. Equipment is two macbook pros--one in washington,
NC and the other in london connected over broadband and skype

It's not preplanned, it just caught my eye

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/Grab-Bag/SkypeEm.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/2fdachs

Ric Carter
http://cartersxrd.net