RE: Nathan's PAW 19: beach, blondes and beer

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 06:20:19 -0700

Nathan mon ami,

The local tourist association shoud make you their official picture - person
for all the neat inviting scenes you continue to post about the fineries of
the locations.

I bet it possible you could be convinced to continue as you do and be quite
happy with just a few beers and pretty blonde bar maids for serving. I mean
who could call this work if that were the case? :-)

ted

  _____