Re: Nathan's PAD 04/05/2009 amended: another pint, with wife attached

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 06:37:33 -0700

At 5/9/2009, you wrote:
I am quite amazed at the number of responses to my little pint of Guinness. Obviously, a lot of people here can relate to a pint in good weather :-)

So as an amendment, here is the overall setting, with another brand of beer involved:

Now, Nathan ... your wife is obviously a lady of taste.

Who could (or would) possibly drink Guinness, when the product of the "Lady's Well" brewery and the pride of Cork, is available?

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos:
Personal Website: