Re: [LRflex] Two young starlings - levels adjusted

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 07:09:14 -0700

At 5/24/2009, you wrote:
Hello all,

Now with levels adjusted - thanks Philippe and Guilhermo

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Garden__MG_9566_001.jpg.html

not exactly great as a bird shot, but I'd like to share it with you just
as a picture containing birds. I like it.

Good mornin' Douglas!

Much better!   I like the catch-light in the nearer bird's eye.

Not going to put Herr Doug out of the business, but I like it, too!

Cheers!

---
David Young
Logan Lake, BC