Jupiter and the Moon

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:45:04 -0500

Last night I went out with my Olympus EP-1 and Leica Summicron R 90mm lens
to see if I could get a shot of Jupiter and the Harvest Moon.

These are both from the same image.  The first one, I adjusted the
brightness of the moon so they could both be seen.

The second is a full size clip, and if you have a big enough monitor, you
can clearly  see the star field by clicking on the image.

All hand held, with the image stabilization of the Olympus clicked in.

Natchitoches, Louisiana