Re: IMG chinese garden

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:36:52 -0800

Steve:
I like chinesegarden best, for its abstract lines. I'm a little bothered by the out-of-focus railing in the lower half, but I like the unity of crimson color and reflections.

Second choice is redtree. Everything is sharp, I like the colors, but there's almost too much there. My eye never really finds peace anywhere.

Lemontree needed some fill on the interior in its lower half.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 04:38 PM 11/29/2007, you wrote:
trying something different...please tell me your favorite and why...?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/lemonstree.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/redtree.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/ chinesegarden.jpg.html

M8  Summilux 50mm  non ASPH